- Jobs by AdView
- Property Buying Tips from a Professional Buyer
- Business Storage Hacks for Entrepreneurs
- 5 Tips To Help Employers Attract Applicants On Online Jobs Boards.
- Make A Difference And A Living With These Exciting Careers
- Are My Self Employed Workers Really Employees? Should They Be On An Employment Contract
Select an Article
Category Archives: Employment Contracts
Dismissing one of your staff members is one of the hardest things that you can do as a employer. It can be both procedurally and emotionally complex for the person being dismissed and the manager doing the dismissing.
Proposed changes to employment legislation were announced during last week’s Queen’s Speech, all of which are designed to stimulate economic growth.
Small business leaders may have noticed that the new Agency Worker Regulations will come into effect this week, on the 1st October, to be precise.
1. All employees (who have been working for you for longer than one month are entitled to receive a written employment contract. This must be presented to the employee within 2 months of their start date. Even Director’s are entitled … Continue reading
1. Legally Obliged to Provide an Employment Contract You must provide all your employees with an employment contract within 2 months of the employee’s start date; and a failure to do so could lead to a complaint to an employment … Continue reading