Qualifications and a positive mental attitude will get you along way in business but so will optimizing your health and well-being. For examples, studies show that:
- workers are more productive on days when they exercise in the morning before work, University of Exeter study
- Adults who get between 7.5 and 9 hours sleep a night are 20% more productive then those getting less than 7 hours sleep.
So, if you can get the optimal amount of exercise and sleep each day you will maximize your performance at work. It’s not easy tracking your sleeping and exercise habits during the busy lives we lead today, which is why we are seeing more and more time-pressurized executives turning to technology. Activity Trackers which fit neatly on your wrist enable you to track your sleep and fitness activity and set targets, enabling your to optimize your fitness, sleeping regime and overall state of health and well-being.
1. Fitbit Heart Rate Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband This Heart rate sleep and activity tracker is both stylish, practical and unobtrusive, slipping on your wrist as easily as a wristband. It records steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned, and it can also record active minutes, hours slept and quality of sleep. It has a silent wake alarm and is water resistant, and you can also track your heart rate. You can use exercise mode to record workous and see real-time exercise stats and reports. This product retails at around £100 and averages 4 out 5 stars for reviews.
2.Garmin Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker with Smart Notification and Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor This heart rate and activity tracker allows you to track heart rate at the wrist day or night. It learns your activity level and sets a personalized dail step target. It has powerful reporting, showing steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity. There are smart notifications too, allowing you to display texts, emails, calls and social media alerts. This product currently retails at around £110.00 and comes in regular and large size.
3.Polar a360 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate and Sleep Monitoring This activity tracker from Polar starts at around £110 going up to £300, depending on what model you choose. It’s a heart rate tracker and sleep monitor, enabling you to measure your exercise, activity, sleep quality and quantity. It’s also water resistant which is very useful if you are going to wear it 24/7.
4.Misfit Ray -Fitness + Sleep Tracker with Sport Band (Rose Gold). This is a very stylish and refined sleep and activity tracker aimed at women. This device is crafted from aluminium, making it very light and is water proof down to 50 metres. You can use this tool to monitor steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned, sleep duration and quality. It currently retails at a reasonable £80.00 or thereabouts.
- Top 5 Waterproof and Shock-Proof Outdoor Smartphones for 2016 for Entrepreneurs and Mobile Workers
- 5 Top Extreme Gaming PC Machines To Help You Wind Down
- Top 5 Tablets with Wifi and 3G For Entrepreneurs and Freelancers