With over 12,000 monthly readers we get many requests from writers wanting to know if we accept guest posts. The good news is that we do accept guest posts and below you can find guidelines on what we accept and details about the process.
What kind of content is accepted?
It should be good content for this site’s readers. Check out the other posts to get an idea of acceptable content.
- Using social media for recruitment (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Mobile apps
- Advice relating to recruiting and HR
- Resume / CV / Letter writing advice plus social media profile advice
- Interviewing skills, hints and tips
- Post needs to be high quality and contain helpful tips, examples and, where possible, should reference statistics and studies
- The post needs to add some insight, and should have an interesting/original angle.
- The post must be original and have not been published anywhere else on the web
- Post should be between 500 and 800 words and include sub headers and bullet points to help the flow.
- You can include an author byline at the bottom and you can link to your personal website.
- All blog posts have a term limit of one year.
Articles Submission Process
Please email your post to me at:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are would like to advertise on thecareercafe.co.uk please email us at thecareercafe.co.uk.
If you are looking to purchase some editorial content, I can also write for you, or why not try ghostbloggers.net which is a new online market-place where you can buy ready made, unique editorial content from expert writers.