Due to the sensitive nature of HR, I do not name Existing clients on my website.
My clients typically range in size from about 5 to 25 employees, and they come from a range of sectors including Marketing and PR, Software Production, Charities, Entertainment, Construction, and Business Consulting. Most of my clients are based in the UK, (London and Home Counties), although I have occasional clients in Australia, United States, Hong Kong, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Below you will find real questions that I have been asked by my clients over the past year, to which I have provided effective and efficient HR resolutions.
1. Can I cut a permanent employee's hours and pay based on a slowdown in the business?
2. What happens if one of my employees refuses to sign a variation to their contract?
3. What is the best way to put down concerns about employee performance in writing?
4. I need help setting up an appraisal system
5. Are my workers on the right contracts?
6. We want to have more formal HR procedures now that we have quite a few staff - can you help?
7. Can you establish an employee handbook for me?
8. I have an employee who makes a lot of mistakes? It is costing is time and money? What can we do about it?
9. We are recruiting new staff; can you help us with interviewing and assessing candidates?
10. Can you help me to set up a commission scheme for my sales staff?
11. Do company Director's require employment contracts? If so, can you help me set them up in my business?
12. We need help setting up a pension scheme?
13. What is the procedure for employee an overseas worker?
15. I need a HR IT system as we now have more staff than I can handle with spreadsheets. Can you help?
I can help you with these kinds of problems and more.
Testimonials from Previous Clients:
Establishing a HR Policy and Procedure framework for Strategy Director, WAFI INTERNATIONAL
"Having Kazim in your team, your consultant or your mentor is a real advantage. Kazim has a broad vision on what Human Capital really is. He is updated, business oriented and strategic.
When he was my HC mentor, I was enjoying his openness to be challenged and to share knowledge
For me, Kazim is The-Go-To-Professional in HC and all related disciplines"
Recruiting Remote Working, Offshore MEP Engineers in the Philippines for Resourcing Head at Pinnacle Engineering
"Very professional, positive and disciplined."
HR Policy & Procedures Manual for Managing Director, Impulse Building
"Thanks Kazim, Once again you produced a wonderful document. I would recommend your HR knowledege to anyone."
3 hr workshop on recruitment and selection for Carmel Macpherson, MD at HR Busters
I am very pleased with the end result which was delivered to my specifications and time frame. A pleasure to work with."
Recruitment of IT consultants for Lead Consultant at TopRecruit
"Very good work. Will hire again.
Development of an HR Program and Strategy for CEO at TA Telecom
"Professional, subject matter expert, a pleasure to deal with. Already looking forward to our next project together."